Friday, April 10, 2020

Holy Thursday: Seder Meal

The Passover Meal is based on a Jewish Ceremony, a celebration of the family of God.

This celebration dates back for me to my elementary years when we had a Seder Meal annually celebrated with immediately family or with extended family and friends.
My father is in the middle, I am in the yellow dress to the left.

One more picture...I am discussing the food we were to try.































I have enjoyed bringing this into my our family home annually.  The tradition continues no matter how many children/friends we have at home but we cherish them all the same.

Even big kids like traditions!
Everyone has their favorite parts of the Seder Meal. I am pretty sure mine will forever be the cake lamb to replace the real lamb.



 And...looking into a couple homes in our community:

Preparation

Family together


Even little ones can participate!




A great find inside the egg...never judge an egg by its shell!








Preparation

Dipping into the salt water

Learning about the foods on the Seder plate

Everything is set!
The table is prepared

Beginning the meal

Washing of hands




1 comment:

Life is a challenge, meet it!

January 18, 2021 Do you ever feel like it takes forever to journey through January?  Do you ever just have one of those days where you feel ...